Here is a portfolio of the 10 most promising cryptocurrencies for 2023:
- Bitcoin (BTC) As the first and most well-established cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is the most mainstream and holds the largest market cap. For long-term investors, allocating a stake in Bitcoin is key.
- Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is the leading blockchain platform for Decentralized Applications (DApps) and smart contract protocols with a large development community. As it upgrades to proof-of-stake, the future looks promising.
- Binance Coin (BNB) Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange, and Binance Coin sees high utility through discounted trading fees on the platform. Promising developments on the Binance Chain also add potential.
- XRP (XRP) The cross-border payment capabilities offered by the Ripple protocol give XRP huge potential to replace SWIFT bank transfers one day. As regulatory issues clear up, XRP is primed to take off.
- Cardano (ADA) Built by academics, Cardano takes a scientific approach and aims to be an environmentally sustainable blockchain solution for dApps with staking rewards.
- Polkadot (DOT) Polkadot’s multi-chain interoperability can help various blockchains achieve scalability and communication, posing it as a potentially unifying force in crypto.
- Chainlink (LINK) As a decentralized oracle network providing external data to smart contracts across blockchains, Chainlink addresses a key need that fuels the adoption of blockchain applications.
- Polygon (MATIC) As a layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum, Polygon helps ease Ethereum’s congestion issues through expedited low-cost transactions on robust side chains.
- Terra (LUNA) With a decentralized payment processing system and stablecoins pegged to fiat currencies, Terra stands out for its real-world use case in online commerce.
- Aave (AAVE) Aave is a leading decentralized finance (DeFi) lending protocol enabling peer-to-peer lending with automated liquidity pools, flash loans, and yield optimization for lenders.
This covers coins with major utility, institutional interest, promising technology, and active ecosystem growth that can make them good long-term investment options. Periodically reviewing and rebalancing is recommended.
Here are some cryptocurrency exchanges and affiliate programs that could offer trading services for the crypto assets in the portfolio:
- Binance – As the largest global cryptocurrency exchange, Binance offers spot trading for all the major coins on the list like BTC, ETH, BNB, etc. They have a generous affiliate program called Binance Partner Program paying up to 40% commission for referred users.
- Coinbase – Coinbase is one of the most beginner-friendly crypto on-ramps, with support for portfolio coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Polygon, and trading pairs between them. Their affiliate program pays 50% of trading fees.
- Crypto.com – With the Crypto.com Exchange and App, most major coins including BTC, ETH, DOT, MATIC, etc are supported. They offer a market-leading affiliate program with up to 40% commission rates on trading fees accrued.
- KuCoin – KuCoin facilitates trading and staking of emerging altcoins and has its own KCS token. Many niche crypto assets can be found here. Up to 40% commission from referred users.
- CoinEx – Global Crypto Exchange – Popular with traders, CoinEx supports derivatives, margin trading, and spot trading for top market cap crypto assets. They have a generous affiliate program with up to 55% fee share.
With deep liquidity across popular trading pairs, robust security, available margin trading options, and high affiliate commissions, major centralized exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Crypto.com, KuCoin, and CoinEx provide a compelling package for both investors and affiliate marketers. Combining them can allow collectively catering to trading and owning the presented basket of promising cryptocurrencies.